Another quick post before I head off to work.
I’m not very pleased with this card. Again, I think it takes a lot of patience and practice to get the stamps just right and ensure even ink coverage. When I embossed the sentiment in white, it wasn’t very even either. After my failed experiment with “editing’ the Day 2 card with a pen, I decided to not even try to correct this sentiment with a white pen.
I also noticed that the quality of paper I used wasn’t very high. Normally I stick to a heavier white card base, but since this assignment called for a color card base, I pulled out a blue sheet from my stock. It frayed around the edges when I cut it, so I had to sand it down.
At least I am continuing to learn new techniques. Onward and updward!